Wearing a Kanji T-Shirt is cool. But if you understand the authentic information about what you wear, you can impress everyone. On this page, you can make sure this Kanji T-Shirt is right for you.
Table of Contents
平和 Peace Kanji Shirt: Basic Info
- Japanese Kanji: 平和
- Pronunciation: heiwa
- Spelling Variety: heiwa
- Meaning: Peace
- Category: Motto
- Image of this Kanji Word: Calm, Warm, Precious
The meanings of the first kanji “平” contains “flat, smooth and calm”. And the meanings of the second one “和” contains “harmony and repose”.
平和 Peace Kanji Shirt: Who Should be Wearing It
The specific image of this kanji usually applies to:
- People That Think Peace is Important and Precious
- People Appreciating Peaceful Life
- People Hoping for Peace
- People Against War
平和 “Peace” Kanji T-Shirt: Examples of Qualification
Of course anyone can wear a Kanji T-shirt but it doesn’t hurt if you see some examples of actual people who would qualify.
- Students Having No Test on any given Day
- a Girl Enjoying a Precious Day Off after a Long Time
- People Protesting for the War
- a Guy Who is Tired of Arguments with His Wife
- People Enjoying Holidays
- a Guy Taking a Nap on the grass
- Strong Kids Who Never Accept Bullies
- a Baby Playing with His Puppy
- a Girl Who Wants to Make Up with Her Best Friend
- Retired and Healthy Grandpa
平和 “Peace” Kanji T-Shirt: Designs
Items and colors vary. This Japanese Kanji has 2 fonts, Regular Brush Strokes and Rounded Brush Strokes(Cute!). Each font has 2 choices of text colors, Black or White. And There is also a version with a KansaiChick stamp and English text (translation) available.