Wearing a Kanji T-Shirt is cool. But if you understand the authentic information about what you wear, you can impress everyone. On this page, you can make sure this Kanji T-Shirt is right for you.
Table of Contents
夜行性 Nocturnal Kanji T-Shirt: Basic Info
- Japanese Kanji: 夜行性
- Pronunciation: yakousei
- Spelling Variety: yakousei, yakosei, yakohsei
- Meaning: Nocturnal
- Category: Japanese Kanji for Fun
- Image of this Kanji Word: Zoological, Nocturnal Animals, and (on T-Shirt)Funny
The Japanese kanji word “夜行性” means “Nocturnal”. It’s a zoological term, so it’s funny to refer to yourself that way.
However, I believe that the night is more comfortable for some people. It’s cool, quiet, and no UV.
The first kanji “夜 (ya)” means “Night”. The second kanji “行 (kou)” contains meanings like “Go”, “Do”, “Act” and so on. Then the last kanji “性” means “Behavior” in this case.
夜行性 Nocturnal Kanji T-Shirt: Who Should be Wearing It
The specific image of this kanji usually applies to:
- Night Owls
- People who enjoy the night
- People who are up all night
夜行性 “Nocturnal” Kanji T-Shirt: Examples of Qualification
Of course anyone can wear a Kanji T-shirt. But this Japanese Kanji T-shirt is for Nocturnal Person. Here are some examples of actual people who would qualify.
- Boys Playing New Video Games All Night
- a Guy Working a Graveyard Shift
- a Baby Who Doesn’t Sleep at Night
- Guys Staying at a Night Club All Night Long
- Kids Refusing Going to Bed
- a Girl Can’t Stop Reading a Book Even After Her Bedtime
- A Boy Who Is into Stargazing or Astronomy
I hope anybody, who is “Nocturnal”, owns these Japanese Kanji Clothes.
夜行性 “Nocturnal” Kanji T-Shirt: Designs
Items and colors vary. Each Japanese Kanji has 2 choices of text colors, Black or White. And There is also a version with a KansaiChick stamp and English text (translation) available.