Wearing a Kanji Shirt is cool. But if you understand the authentic information about what you wear, you can impress everyone. On this page, you can make sure this Kanji T-Shirt is right for you.
Table of Contents
天才 Genius Kanji Shirt: Basic Info
- Japanese Kanji: 天才
- Pronunciation: tensai
- Spelling Variety: tensai, tennsai
- Meaning: Genius, Extraordinary Talented/Skilled/Intelligent Person
- Category: Japanese Kanji for Fun
- Image of this Kanji Word: Smart, Miracle, Special and (on Shirt)Funny
The Japanese word “天才” means genius and also it can be “extremely talented for something”. Math, Art, Sports, Cooking, Driving…the talent can be ANYTHING.
“Genius” shirt can be a cool or funny gift to your friend, family or even co-workers!
天才 Genius Kanji Shirt: Who Should be Wearing It
The specific image of this Japanese word usually applies to:
- Extremely Talented People
- Extremely Skilled People
- People Motivated to being a Genius or Talented
- People Pretending to Be a Genius
- People Think Wearing a “Genius” Shirt is Funny
天才 “Genius” Kanji Shirt: Examples of Qualification
Of course anyone can wear a Kanji shirt. But does this Japanese Kanji shirt have a special meaning for me? Should I wear the Kanji Shirt “Genius”? Here are some examples of actual people who would qualify.
- a Boy Winning an Award for Science Project
- the Best Singer in a Family
- a Girl Who Needs a Miracle for the Big Exam
- a Student Getting A++ in Math Class
- a Student Getting F in Math Class
- a Baby Dancing to Music
- a Girl Having New Ideas All the Time
- a Guy Working as a Head Programmer
- an Artist Believing in Himself
- Inventors (Even His or Her Invention Never Work)
- a Guy Who Beats Long Horror Video Games without Saving
- a Girl Whose Jokes Never Bomb
- a Crazy Pumpkin Carver
I hope anybody, who is “Genius”, owns these Japanese Kanji Clothes.
天才 “Genius” Kanji Shirt: Designs
Items and colors vary. Each Japanese Kanji has 2 choices of text colors, Black or White. And There is also a version with a KansaiChick stamp and English text (translation) available.