Wearing a Kanji T-Shirt is cool. But if you understand the authentic information about what you wear, you can impress everyone. On this page, you can make sure this Kanji Shirt is right for you.
Table of Contents
鍛錬 Training Kanji Shirt: Basic Info
- Japanese Kanji: 鍛錬
- Pronunciation: tanren, tunren
- Spelling Variety: tanren
- Meaning: Training, Forging
- Category: Motivational Slogan
- Image of this Kanji Word: Strong, Tough, Passionate, Stoic
The Japanese word “鍛錬(tanren)” means “Training” but it contains a little more special meanings. The left part of both kanji is “金” and the kanji that related to metal usually has that left part. The word “鍛錬” also means “Forging”.
So, we use the word “鍛錬” when we train ourselves hard or somebody else to improve their physical and mental skills just like a blacksmith forging the metal.
Anyway, in Japan, I’ve never heard of any people around me using the word. But I often hear it in TV shows like Anime with sword men or Samurai movies.
And also, the kanji word “鍛練” can be used as same kind of “Training”. However, this word doesn’t cover the meaning of “Forging”.
鍛錬 Training Kanji Shirt: Who Should be Wearing It
The specific image of this slogan usually applies to:
- People Being Serious about Training
- People Being Mentally Strong
- People Trying to Keep Training No Matter What
鍛錬 Training Kanji Shirt: Examples of Qualification
Of course anyone can wear a Kanji T-shirt. But does this Japanese shirt have a special meaning for me? Should I wear the Kanji T-Shirt “Training”? Here are some examples of actual people who would qualify. …What? I’m very serious.
- a Guy Working Out Almost Everyday to Maintain His 6 Packs
- People Training So Hard to be Mentally and Physically Stronger
- People Enjoying Boot Camp Exercise
- a Karate Boy Working Hard
- a Kendo Fighter Doing 10,000 Times of Practice Swing Challenge
- a Kendo Beginner Dreaming about 10,000 Times of Practice Swing Challenge
- a Grandpa Going to a Gym
- a Girl Who is Very Stoic about Her Training Menu
I hope anybody, who needs motivation for the “Training”, owns these Kanji Clothes.
鍛錬 Training Kanji Shirt: Designs
Items and colors vary. Each Japanese Kanji has 2 choices of text colors, Black or White. And There is also a version with a KansaiChick stamp and English text (translation) available.