Wearing a Kanji T-Shirt is cool. But if you understand the authentic information about what you wear, you can impress everyone. On this page, you can make sure this Kanji T-Shirt is right for you.
Table of Contents
最強 Strongest Kanji T-Shirt: Basic Info
- Japanese Kanji: 最強
- Pronunciation: saikyou
- Spelling Variety: saikyou, saikyo, saikyoh
- Meaning: Strongest
- Category: Japanese Kanji for Fun
- Image of this Kanji Word: Tough, Manly, Confident, Pride, Cool, and (on T-Shirt) a little Funny
The Japanese kanji word “最強” means “Strongest”. It’s a very common words which is used often especially in comic books, video games, sports, martial arts, and so on.
The first kanji “最” means “Most” and the second one “強” means “Strength / Strong”.
最強 Strongest Kanji T-Shirt: Who Should be Wearing It
The specific image of this kanji usually applies to:
- The Strongest Player in the Team
- The Strongest Person in the Group
- The People Who Believe that They are Stronger than Everybody
- The Unbeatable People in a Certain Way
最強 “Strongest” Kanji T-Shirt: Examples of Qualification
Of course anyone can wear a Kanji T-shirt. But this Japanese Kanji T-shirt is for Strongest Person. Here are some examples of actual people who would qualify.
- The Black Belt Warriors
- The Winner of the Karate Tournament
- The Chess Champion
- A Boy Who is Super Lucky for Rock-Paper-Scissors
- A Strict Grandma Whom Everybody Obeys
- My Mom
- The Youngest Sister Who Cries Like a Hell
- The Video Game Player Who Maxed Out Everything
I hope anybody, who is “Strongest”, owns these Japanese Kanji Clothes.
最強 “Strongest” Kanji T-Shirt: Designs
Items and colors vary. Each Japanese Kanji has 2 choices of text colors, Black or White. And There is also a version with a KansaiChick stamp and English text (translation) available.