Wearing a Kanji T-Shirt is cool. But if you understand the authentic information about what you wear, you can impress everyone. On this page, you can make sure this Kanji T-Shirt is right for you.
Table of Contents
独身 Single Kanji T-Shirt: Basic Info
- Japanese Kanji: 独身
- Pronunciation: dokushin
- Spelling Variety: dokushin, dokusin
- Meaning: Single
- Category: Japanese Kanji for Fun
- Image of this Kanji Word: Freedom, Self-assertion and (on T-Shirt)Funny
It’s a very cool and funny Kanji T-Shirt. It can be a funny or ironic gift to your friend, family or even co-workers.
独身 Single Kanji T-Shirt: Who Should be Wearing It
The specific image of this kanji usually applies to:
- Single People
- People Enjoying the Single Life
- Single People Looking for a Partner
独身 “Single” Kanji T-Shirt: Examples of Qualification
Of course anyone can wear a Kanji T-shirt. But this Japanese Kanji T-shirt is for Single Person. Here are some examples of actual people who would qualify.
- a Single Guy Going to a Bar to Look for a Partner
- Single People Enjoying Freedom
- a Single Guy Who Wants to Keep a TV Remote All Day
- a Single Person Who Wants to Explain to Somebody Why She Likes Staying Single
- a Single Guy Looking for Japanese Girlfriend
- a Single Girl Needs a Conversation Starter
- People Who Came Back to the Shelf and Willing to Show off that Fact
And also this Kanji T-Shirt can be a Funny or Ironic Gift for Somebody Whom You Want to Say:
- “Nice. You still can enjoy your freedom!(I got married though.)”
- “Let’s stay single, man. Other guys got too busy with their wives.”
- “Find your partner. I’m helping to advertise you.”
- “Now, everybody knows that you’re available! “
I hope anybody, who is “Single”, owns these Japanese Kanji Clothes.
独身 “Single” Kanji T-Shirt: Designs
Items and colors vary. Each Japanese Kanji has 2 choices of text colors, Black or White. And There is also a version with a KansaiChick stamp and English text (translation) available.