Wearing a Kanji T-Shirt is cool. But if you understand the authentic information about what you wear, you can impress everyone. On this page, you can make sure this Kanji Shirt is right for you.
Table of Contents
忍 Shinobi Kanji Shirt: Basic Info
- Japanese Kanji: 忍
- Pronunciation: shinobi
- Spelling Variety: shinobi, sinobi
- Meaning: Shinobi(Ninja)
- Category: Motto
- Image of this Kanji Word: Stoic, Cool and Quiet
忍 “Shinobi” is what a Ninja is. Usually ninjas call themselves “Shinobi”. This character means holding back any kind of emotion and being stealthy.
忍 Shinobi Kanji Shirt: Who Should be Wearing It
The specific image of this motto usually applies to:
- People Loving Ninja
- People Who Want to Be Like Ninja
- People Respecting the Philosophy of Ninja
- People Training Their Mental Strength
- People Who Want to Be Stoic
- People Who Want to Be Stealthy
忍 Shinobi Kanji Shirt: Examples of Qualification
Of course anyone can wear a Kanji T-shirt. But does this Japanese shirt have a special meaning for me? Should I wear the Kanji Shirt “Shinobi”? Here are some examples of actual people who would qualify. …Bring out your inner ninja!
- a Fighting Game Player Using Ninja Charactor
- a Girl Who Doesn’t Talk Much
- a Boy Watching a Ninja Show
- a Family Visiting Iga (a Ninja Clan in Japan)
- a Boy Loving Independent Actions
- Guys Working as Stagehands
- Japanese Ninja Cartoon Fans
- a Nocturnal Man
- a Girl Who is Against the Word “くノ一(Kunoichi: Female Ninja)”
- an Authentic Ninja Fan Hating Today’s Ninja Fantasy
I hope anybody, who needs to be in the motto “Shinobi”, owns these Kanji Clothes.
忍 Shinobi Kanji Shirt: Designs
Items and colors vary. Each Japanese Kanji has 2 choices of text colors, Black or White. And There is also a version with a KansaiChick stamp and English text (translation) available.