Wearing a Kanji T-Shirt is cool. But if you understand the authentic information about what you wear, you can impress everyone. On this page, you can make sure this Kanji Shirt is right for you.
Table of Contents
侍 Samurai Kanji Shirt: Basic Info
- Japanese Kanji: 侍
- Pronunciation: Samurai
- Spelling Variety: samurai
- Meaning: Samurai, Bushi(武士)
- Category: Motto
- Image of this Kanji Word: Stoic, Cool and Strong-minded
侍 “Samurai” is a warrior’s social status from ancient times to medieval times. When I hear the word Samurai, I’m reminiscent of a Japanese warrior who are allowed to have swords.
Samurai values honor and pride. They have a unique philosophy 武士道(Bushidou/Bushido), which is often interpreted as Japanese Samurai’s virtue.
侍 Samurai Kanji Shirt: Who Should be Wearing It
The specific image of this motto usually applies to:
- Fans of Samurai or a Specific Historical Samurai(Bushi)
- People Who Respect the Philosophy of Samurai
- People Who Want to be Stoic Like a Samurai
- People Training Their Mental Strength
侍 Samurai Kanji Shirt: Examples of Qualification
Of course anyone can wear a Kanji T-shirt. But does this Japanese shirt have a special meaning for me? Should I wear the Kanji Shirt “Samurai”? Here are some examples of actual people who would qualify.
- a Girl Loving Samurai Movies
- a Guy Who Bought the replica of a “Katana” Samurai Sword On Line
- Kendo(剣道) Martial Artists
- Iaido(居合道) Martial Artists
- a Fighting Game Player Using Japanese Swordsman
- a Boy Loving a Samurai Character in a Cartoon
- a Family Visiting a Japanese Castle(All castles were originally built in Samurai Era!)
- a Boy Who Wants to be Brave
- a Girl Who is Against the Fact that Female Samurai doesn’t Exist
- Kids Who Wants to Pretend to be Cool and Stoic
I hope anybody, who needs to be in the motto “Samurai”, owns these Kanji Clothes.
侍 Samurai Kanji Shirt: Designs
Items and colors vary. Each Japanese Kanji has 2 choices of text colors, Black or White. And There is also a version with a KansaiChick stamp and English text (translation) available.