Wearing a Kanji T-Shirt is cool. But if you understand the authentic information about what you wear, you can impress everyone. On this page, you can make sure this Kanji T-Shirt is right for you.
Table of Contents
反抗期 Rebellious Phase Kanji T-Shirt: Basic Info
- Japanese Kanji: 反抗期
- Pronunciation: hankouki
- Spelling Variety: hankouki, hankoki, hankohki
- Meaning: Rebellious Phase
- Category: Japanese Kanji for Fun
- Image of this Kanji Word: Angry, Rebellious, Childish, and (on T-Shirt)Funny
The Japanese kanji word “反抗期” means “Rebellious Phase”. This is a phase of usually associated with children’s development; This is also why it would be so funny if this word appears on an adult’s shirt.
反抗期 Rebellious Phase Kanji T-Shirt: Who Should be Wearing It
The specific image of this kanji usually applies to:
- Children in Their Rebellious Phase
- Adults Who Don’t Want to Admit the Hierarchical Relationship
反抗期 “Rebellious Phase” Kanji T-Shirt: Examples of Qualification
Of course anyone can wear a Kanji T-shirt. But this Japanese Kanji T-shirt is for Rebellious Phase Person. Here are some examples of actual people who would qualify.
- A Guy Who Hates His Boss
- Terrible 2s
- Rebellious Teenagers
- A Girl Who Wants to Make All Decisions Herself
- A Younger Brother Who Says Nothing but “No!”.
- A Boy Who Wants to Show His Parents that He is in His Rebellious Phase
- A Worker Who is Against the Hierarchy
I hope anybody, who is in their “Rebellious Phase”, owns these Japanese Kanji Clothes.
反抗期 “Rebellious Phase” Kanji T-Shirt: Designs
Items and colors vary. Each Japanese Kanji has 2 choices of text colors, Black or White. And There is also a version with a KansaiChick stamp and English text (translation) available.