Wearing a Kanji T-Shirt is cool. But if you understand the authentic information about what you wear, you can impress everyone. On this page, you can make sure this Kanji Shirt is right for you.
Table of Contents
忍耐 Patience Kanji Shirt: Basic Info
- Japanese Kanji: 忍耐
- Pronunciation: nintai
- Spelling Variety: nintai, ninntai
- Meaning: Patience, Endurance
- Category: Motivational Slogan
- Image of this Kanji Word: Calm, Diligence and Stoic
The Japanese kanji word “忍耐(nintai)” means “Patience”.
“Nintai” comes thierd in the set of one of the most famous Japanese slogans for success, “努力(Great Effort)”,”根性(Guts)” and “忍耐(Patience)”.
忍耐 Patience Kanji Shirt: Who Should be Wearing It
The specific image of this slogan usually applies to:
- People Being Patient or Need to Be Patient
- People Thinking Patience Important
- People Who Don’t Want to Quit Things Easily
- People in Mental Training
- People Stay Calm and Forgiving Others
忍耐 Patience Kanji Shirt: Examples of Qualification
Of course anyone can wear a Kanji T-shirt. But does this Japanese shirt have a special meaning for me? Should I wear the Kanji T-Shirt “Patience”? Here are some examples of actual people who would qualify.
- People in Training, First Year
- People on Diet, Day 3
- a Office Worker Who Has a Annoying Boss
- a Student Having a Super Noisy Roommate
- a Guy Going to DMV
- People Stuck with the Long Traffic Lights Every Morning
- Kids Observing Crystal Developing
- a Boy Who Has a Little Sister Destroying His Toy Buildings
- People Waiting in Long Line for a New Smartphone
- a Guy Fishing
- a Boy Waiting Green Tomatoes Turning Red in His Garden
- Parents Want to Stay Calm
- Teachers Want to Stay Calm
I hope anybody, who needs motivation for a “Patience”, owns these Kanji Clothes!
忍耐 Patience Kanji Shirt: Designs
Items and colors vary. Each Japanese Kanji has 2 choices of text colors, Black or White. And There is also a version with a KansaiChick stamp and English text (translation) available.