Wearing a Kanji T-Shirt is cool. But if you understand the authentic information about what you wear, you can impress everyone. On this page, you can make sure this Kanji T-Shirt is right for you.
Table of Contents
天下一 No.1 under Heaven Kanji T-Shirt: Basic Info
- Japanese Kanji: 天下一
- Pronunciation: tenkaichi
- Spelling Variety: tenkaichi, tenkaiti
- Meaning: No.1 under Heaven, No.1 on the Earth, No.1 in the World
- Category: Motivational Slogan (Admirable Title)
- Image of this Kanji Word: Confident, Amazing, Passionate and Honor
This is a famous traditional word used all the time in media, movies, pop culture, comics and restaurants in Japan.
天下一 No.1 under Heaven Kanji T-Shirt: Who Should be Wearing It
The specific image of this slogan usually applies to:
- People Mastered Something
- People Winning or Won an Award
- People Winning or Won a Competitions
- People Having an Ability that Other People Respect
- People Supporting Something or Somebody That They Believe in
天下一 No.1 under Heaven Kanji T-Shirt: Examples of Qualification
Of course anyone can wear a Kanji T-shirt. But does this Japanese Kanji T-shirt have a special meaning for me? Should I wear the Kanji T-Shirt “No.1 under Heaven”? Here are some examples of actual people who would qualify. …What? I’m very serious.
- a Guy Believing in Himself
- a Popular Teacher
- People Watching a World Tournament on TV
- a Martial Artist Trying to Be Best in the Dojo
- a Soccer Player for the Team That Won Last Season
- a Baby Learned How to Walk
- Great Singers Who Got a Title
- Origami Masters
- a Grandpa Who Knows All Bug’s Name
- a Guy Who Can Crush an Apple with His Bare Hand
- a Mom Who Makes Best Ziti That All Family Members Love
I hope anybody, who reached the title “No.1 under Heaven” or who supports “his or her own No.1”, owns these Kanji Clothes.
天下一 No.1 under Heaven Kanji T-Shirt: Designs
Items and colors vary. Each Japanese Kanji has 2 choices of text colors, Black or White. And There is also a version with a KansaiChick stamp and English text (translation) available.