Wearing a Kanji T-Shirt is cool. But if you understand the authentic information about what you wear, you can impress everyone. On this page, you can make sure this Kanji Shirt is right for you.
Table of Contents
不屈 Never Give Up Kanji Shirt: Basic Info
- Japanese Kanji: 不屈
- Pronunciation: fukutsu
- Spelling Variety: fukutsu, hukutsu, fukutu, hukutu
- Meaning: Never Give Up, Persistence
- Category: Motivational Slogan
- Image of this Kanji Word: Tenacious, Strong, and Stubborn
The first Japanese kanji of the word “不屈(fukutsu)” is “不” which means “Denial”, “Not” or “Never”. And the second one is “屈” means “Surrender”, “Squat” or “Crouch”.
The idiom “不屈” means “I never yield (to something that I want to beat)” in other words. So, I like to translate this “Never Give Up” or “Persistence” in short.
In Japan, we often use the phrase “不屈の精神(fukutsu-no-seishin: indomitable spirit)” when we talk about what we need to achieve the goal.
不屈 Never give up Kanji Shirt: Who Should be Wearing It
The specific image of this slogan usually applies to:
- People Being Persistent or Need to Be Persistent
- People Never Give Up
- People Who are Working on Something They Want to Beat
- People Thinking that Indomitable Spirit is Important
不屈 Never give up Kanji Shirt: Examples of Qualification
Of course anyone can wear a Kanji T-shirt. But does this Japanese shirt have a special meaning for me? Should I wear the Kanji T-Shirt “Never Give Up”? Here are some examples of actual people who would qualify.
- a Guy Who Failed Driving Test 3 Times
- People in Hard Training to Win
- Karate Kids Who Want the Black Belts
- a Grandpa Having Arguments with Grandma about His Hobby
- People on Diet, Day 29 and Lost the First Pound
- a Baby Trying to Stand Up
- a Guy Fishing
- a Student Having a Crazy Tight Paper Deadline
- a Radio Listener Making Phone Calls Every Hour to Win the Concert Tickets
- a Girl Fighting Her Own Persistent Bed Hair
- a Boy Who Has a Little Sister Destroying His Toy Buildings
- a Office Worker Who Has an Annoying Boss
- a Girl Working Double Shift to Buy Her First Bag at Louis Vuitton
I hope anybody, who needs motivation for a “Never Give Up”, owns these Kanji Clothes!
不屈 Never give up Kanji Shirt: Designs
Items and colors vary. Each Japanese Kanji has 2 choices of text colors, Black or White. And There is also a version with a KansaiChick stamp and English text (translation) available.