Wearing a Kanji T-Shirt is cool. But if you understand the authentic information about what you wear, you can impress everyone. On this page, you can make sure this Kanji Shirt is right for you.
Table of Contents
正義 Justice Kanji Shirt: Basic Info
- Japanese Kanji: 正義
- Pronunciation: seigi
- Spelling Variety: seigi
- Meaning: Justice
- Category: Motto
- Image of this Kanji Word: Heroic and Strong
The First kanji of “正義 (seigi: Justice)” is 正 (sei / tadashi) which contains meanings like “Correct, Right, Proper, Legal, or Accurate”. And the second one 義 (gi / yoshi) is a kanji meaning “Good Behavior, Mind and Morality” of human.
正義 Justice Kanji Shirt: Who Should be Wearing It
The specific image of this motto usually applies to:
- People with a Strong Sense of Justice
- People Believing in Justice
- People Who Love Helping Others
- People Who Love Making Right Choices
正義 Justice Kanji Shirt: Examples of Qualification
Of course anyone can wear a Kanji T-shirt. But does this Japanese shirt have a special meaning for me? Should I wear the Kanji Shirt “Justice”? Here are some examples of actual people who would qualify.
- a Young Man Giving Up His Seat for an Elder in the Train
- a Little Boy Who Loves a Superhero
- Fans of the Navy of that Famous Anime (Back Print is Available for Zip Up Hoodies!)
- a Politician Who Never Signs a Bill for personal profit
- a Grandpa Picking Up a Empty Soda Can That Somebody Else Tossed at the Park
- a Boy Sharing the Last Cookie with His Little Sister
- People Working for the Police Department
- a Girl Who Always Helps Her Friends
- a Guy Who Doesn’t Like Breaking Rules
I hope anybody, who needs to be in the motto “Justice”, owns these Kanji Clothes.
正義 Justice Kanji Shirt: Designs
Items and colors vary. Each Japanese Kanji has 2 choices of text colors, Black or White. And There is also a version with a KansaiChick stamp and English text (translation) available.