Wearing a Kanji T-Shirt is cool. But if you understand the authentic information about what you wear, you can impress everyone. On this page, you can make sure this Kanji T-Shirt is right for you.
Table of Contents
新婚 Just Married Kanji T-Shirt: Basic Info
- Japanese Kanji: 新婚
- Pronunciation: shinkon
- Spelling Variety: shinkon, sinkon
- Meaning: Just Married, Newlywed
- Category: Japanese Kanji for Fun
- Image of this Kanji Word: Sweet, Fresh and Precious
The Japanese kanji word “新婚” means “Just Married” or “Newlywed” and we Japanese call Just Married Couple “新婚さん(Shinkon-san)”. Enjoy the new life with your partner!
So, when should we stop wearing this 新婚 kanji T-Shirt? For your information, in Japan, usually people consider the first 1 to 3 years of married life “Just Married”.
新婚 Just Married Kanji T-Shirt: Who Should be Wearing It
The specific image of this kanji usually applies to:
- Just Married Couples
- People in the First 1 to 3 Years of Married Life
新婚 Just Married Kanji T-Shirt: Examples of Qualification
Of course anyone can wear a Kanji T-shirt. But this Japanese Kanji T-shirt is for just married couples. Here are some examples of actual people who would qualify.
- a Just Married Couple(Matching Shirts)
- a Just Married Girl Enjoying Being Called Mrs. for the first time
- a Just Married Guy Who Wants to Show it Off Quietly (Kanji T-Shirt without English Text)
- a Guy, Who Married 1 Year Ago, Trying to Get Back the Freshness of Married Life
- People Who Want to Feel Like Newlyweds
I hope anybody, who has “Just Married”, owns these Japanese Kanji Clothes.
新婚 Just Married Kanji T-Shirt: Designs
Items and colors vary. Each Japanese Kanji has 2 choices of text colors, Black or White. And There is also a version with a KansaiChick stamp and English text (translation) available.