Wearing a Kanji T-Shirt is cool. But if you understand the authentic information about what you wear, you can impress everyone. On this page, you can make sure this Kanji T-Shirt is right for you.
Table of Contents
無敵 Invincible Kanji T-Shirt: Basic Info
- Japanese Kanji: 無敵
- Pronunciation: muteki
- Spelling Variety: muteki
- Meaning: Invincible, Unrivaled, Matchless
- Category: Japanese Kanji for Fun
- Image of this Kanji Word: Tough, Manly, Confident, Pride, Cool, and (on T-Shirt)Funny
The Japanese kanji word “無敵” means “Invincible”. The first kanji “無” contains the meaning “Nothing / None” and the second kanji “敵” means “Enemy”.
Something or someone, that has no enemy for any reason, is invincible. Nothing can beat them.
I remember that I learned this word from Super Mario as I was little (When Mario gets a star item and he becomes “invincible”.)
無敵 Invincible Kanji T-Shirt: Who Should be Wearing It
The specific image of this kanji usually applies to:
- People who have never lost in something
- People who believe that they are invincible
- People who want to be invincible (Wait, this shirt doesn’t make you invincible! OK?)
無敵 “Invincible” Kanji T-Shirt: Examples of Qualification
Of course anyone can wear a Kanji T-shirt. But this Japanese Kanji T-shirt is for Invincible Person. Here are some examples of actual people who would qualify.
- The Chess Champion in the Family
- A Karate Master
- A Strong Arcade Game Player
- The Youngest Sister
- A Little Boy Who is Not Afraid of Bugs
- Kids Jumping into the Muddy Puddle
- A Grandma Who Can Smack Any Big Guy’s Butt
- A Guy Mentally and Physically Strong
- A Guy Mentally and Physically Weak (Humor)
I hope anybody, who is “Invincible”, owns these Japanese Kanji Clothes. But again, the outfit doesn’t make you invincible, so be careful! Please don’t get hurt!
無敵 “Invincible” Kanji T-Shirt: Designs
Items and colors vary. Each Japanese Kanji has 2 choices of text colors, Black or White. And There is also a version with a KansaiChick stamp and English text (translation) available.