Wearing a Kanji T-Shirt is cool. But if you understand the authentic information about what you wear, you can impress everyone. On this page, you can make sure this Kanji Shirt is right for you.
Table of Contents
根性 Guts Kanji Shirt: Basic Info
- Japanese Kanji: 根性
- Pronunciation: konjou
- Spelling Variety: konjou, konjo, konjoh
- Meaning: Guts
- Category: Motivational Slogan
- Image of this Kanji Word: Strong, Tough, Passionate
This is a famous traditional slogan used all the time in media, movies, pop culture and comics in Japan. And also, they sometimes put “ド” or “ど” at the beginning like these, “ド根性(dokonjou)” or “ど根性(dokonjou)”, to emphasize the word.
根性 Guts Kanji Shirt: Who Should be Wearing It
The specific image of this slogan usually applies to:
- People Being Mentally Strong
- People Trying to Beat a Record
- People Trying to Exceed His or Her Own Limit
- People Being Persistent and Working Hard
根性 Guts Kanji Shirt: Examples of Qualification
Of course anyone can wear a Kanji T-shirt. But does this Japanese shirt have a special meaning for me? Should I wear the Kanji T-Shirt “Guts”? Here are some examples of actual people who would qualify. …What? I’m very serious.
- a Guy Showing Off His Toughness
- Karate Kids Having Strict Sensei
- a Guy Who Trying to Do More Push-Ups than Yesterday
- a Boy Studying All Night without Sleep for Tomorrow’s Exam
- a Girl Working Double Shift Today
- Football Fans Supporting the Not-So-Strong Teams and Hoping to See Their Guts
- a Little Boy Trying to Finish a Piece of Broccoli on His Plate
- Ladies Running Everyday to Keep Their Fabulous Figures(Don’t Forget Wearing Sport Bra!)
- Audience of Judo
- a System Engineer Killing Himself to Keep the Deadline
I hope anybody, who needs motivation for a “Guts”, owns these Kanji Clothes.
根性 Guts Kanji Shirt: Designs
Items and colors vary. Each Japanese Kanji has 2 choices of text colors, Black or White. And There is also a version with a KansaiChick stamp and English text (translation) available.