Wearing a Kanji T-Shirt is cool. But if you understand the authentic information about what you wear, you can impress everyone. On this page, you can make sure this Kanji Shirt is right for you.
Table of Contents
自由 Freedom Kanji Shirt: Basic Info
- Japanese Kanji: 自由
- Pronunciation: Jiyoo (ji yu u)
- Spelling Variety: Jiyuu, Jiyu
- Meaning: Freedom, Liberty
- Category: Motto
- Image of this Kanji Word: Lively, Peaceful, and Refreshing
自由 “Freedom” represents not to allow restraints from others and to be able to express yourself as you would like.
The first kanji “自” means “Own / Oneself”, and the second kanji “由” contains meanings like “Reason” and “Cause”.
自由 Freedom Kanji Shirt: Who Should be Wearing It
The specific image of this motto usually applies to:
- People Loving Freedom
- People Appreciating Their Freedom
- People Enjoying Their Freedom
- People Who Want Their Freedom
自由 Freedom Kanji Shirt: Examples of Qualification
Of course anyone can wear a Kanji T-shirt. But does this Japanese shirt have a special meaning for me? Should I wear the Kanji Shirt “Freedom”? Here are some examples of actual people who would qualify.
- After 5
- a 1 Year-Old Baby Who Stood Up and Started Walking
- a Guy Who Finally Quit his Job that He Had Hated for Long Time
- a Student Enjoying Summer Vacation
- Legal Immigrants in America
- a Grandpa Retired
- Curious Toddlers
- Students After Exams
- a Single Person Loving Their Freedom
- a Girl Who Quit Her Crazy Diet
- a Dad Enjoying His Day Off
- a Girl Who Wants More Freedom! (≧◇≦)
I hope anybody, who needs to be in the motto “Freedom”, owns these Kanji Clothes.
自由 Freedom Kanji Shirt: Designs
Items and colors vary. Each Japanese Kanji has 2 choices of text colors, Black or White. And There is also a version with a KansaiChick stamp and English text (translation) available.