Wearing a Kanji T-Shirt is cool. But if you understand the authentic information about what you wear, you can impress everyone. On this page, you can make sure this Kanji T-Shirt is right for you.
Table of Contents
闘魂 Fighting Spirit Kanji T-Shirt: Basic Info
- Japanese Kanji: 闘魂
- Pronunciation: toukon
- Spelling Variety: toukon, tokon, tohkon
- Meaning: Fighting Spirit, Fighting Soul
- Category: Motivational Slogan
- Image of this Kanji Word: Strong, Vigorous, Tough, Passionate
This is a famous traditional slogan used all the time in media, movies, pop culture and comics in Japan.
闘魂 Fighting Spirit Kanji T-Shirt: Who Should be Wearing It
The specific image of this slogan usually applies to:
- People Facing a Fight, a Match or a Battle
- People Facing a Martial Art Competition
- People Facing a Sport Game
闘魂 Fighting Spirit Kanji T-Shirt: Examples of Qualification
Of course anyone can wear a Kanji T-shirt. But does this Japanese Kanji T-shirt have a special meaning for me? Should I wear the Kanji T-Shirt “Fighting Spirit”? Here are some examples of actual people who would qualify.
- Pro-Wrestling Fans
- a Karate Fighter Facing a Tournament
- a Guy Who Doesn’t Want to Lose Anything
- Fighting Video Game Players
- Volley Ball Players Training Hard
- a Boy Trying to Be Tough
- a Girl Who Doesn’t Like to Surrender
- a Little Brother Fighting with Big Sister to Get His Right to Have TV Remote
I hope anybody, who needs motivation for a “Fighting Spirit”, owns these Kanji Clothes.
闘魂 Fighting Spirit Kanji T-Shirt: Designs
Items and colors vary. Each Japanese Kanji has 2 choices of text colors, Black or White. And There is also a version with a KansaiChick stamp and English text (translation) available.