Wearing a Kanji T-Shirt is cool. But if you understand the authentic information about what you wear, you can impress everyone. On this page, you can make sure this Kanji Shirt is right for you.
Table of Contents
龍 Dragon Kanji Shirt: Basic Info
- Japanese Kanji: 龍
- Pronunciation: ryuu
- Spelling Variety: ryu, ryuu
- Meaning: (Long Snake-Like Asian Type of)Dragon
- Category: Popular Kanji
- Image of this Kanji Word: Strong, Spiritual, God of Water
This is a popular cool looking kanji. Especially for martial artists love it!
The image of a Japanese Dragon is very different from the ones depicted in American Fantasy. It’s spiritual and known as a god of water.(That’s why, the main picture of this T-shirt is blue!)
Usually, in Japan we even use different kanji “竜(ryuu: Dragon, It’s the easier version of the kanji 龍)” for the fire breathing “regular” dragons.
龍 Dragon Kanji Shirt: Who Should be Wearing It
The specific image of this kanji usually applies to:
- People Loving the Asian Type Dragons
- People Respecting the Natural Objects of Fresh Water Like Water Falls, Rivers, Lakes or Rain
- People Trying to be Strong Like Dragons
龍 Dragon Kanji Shirt: Examples of Qualification
Of course anyone can wear a Kanji T-shirt. But does this Japanese shirt have a special meaning for me? Should I wear the Kanji T-Shirt “Dragon”? Here are some examples of actual people who would qualify.
- a Kung Fu Student Who Likes a Dragon as the Symbol of the Power
- a Boy Who Likes an Anime Character Related to a Dragon
- Guys Thinking that Dragons are Cool
- a Girl Working for a Swimming Pool or Life guards
- a Farmer Hoping Rain Falls
I hope anybody, who needs the spiritual power of a “Dragon”, owns these Japanese Clothes.
龍 Dragon Kanji Shirt: Designs
Items and colors vary. Each Japanese Kanji has 2 choices of text colors, Black or White. And There is also a version with a KansaiChick stamp and English text (translation) available.