Wearing a Kanji T-Shirt is cool. But if you understand the authentic information about what you wear, you can impress everyone. On this page, you can make sure this Kanji Shirt is right for you.
Table of Contents
必勝 Certain Victory Kanji Shirt: Basic Info
- Japanese Kanji: 必勝
- Pronunciation: hisshou
- Spelling Variety: hisshou, hissho, hissyou, hissyo
- Meaning: Certain Victory
- Category: Motivational Slogan
- Image of this Kanji Word: Strong, Tough, Passionate
This is a famous traditional slogan used all the time in media, movies, pop culture and comics in Japan.
必勝 Certain Victory Kanji Shirt: Who Should be Wearing It
The specific image of this slogan usually applies to:
- People Studying for Exams
- People Training for Special Events
- People Preparing for Competitions
- People Working on Special Projects
- People Challenging Themselves
- People Hoping for Victories
必勝 Certain Victory Kanji T-Shirt: Examples of Qualification
Of course anyone can wear a Kanji T-shirt. But does this Japanese shirt have a special meaning for me? Should I wear the Kanji Shirt “Certain Victory”? Here are some examples of actual people who would qualify. …What? I’m very serious.
- Baseball Fans Going to Watch Their Favorite Team’s Games
- a Guy Going to the Job Interview (Hide the Kanji T-Shirt under if necessary!)
- a Football Player Facing the Game
- a Baby Practicing Standing Up
- Ladies and Gentlemen on a Diet
- a Girl Going to a Superstore for a Black Friday Deal
- Audience of Boxing
- a Grandpa Going to a Casino
- High School Kids Applying Universities
- Boys and Girls Taking Karate Lessons
- a Guy Playing Card at Man Cave
I hope anybody, who needs motivation for a “Certain Victory”, owns these Kanji Clothes.
必勝 Certain Victory Kanji Shirt: Designs
Items and colors vary. Each Japanese Kanji has 2 choices of text colors, Black or White. And There is also a version with a KansaiChick stamp and English text (translation) available.