Wearing a Kanji T-Shirt is cool. But if you understand the authentic information about what you wear, you can impress everyone. On this page, you can make sure this Kanji Shirt is right for you.
Table of Contents
武士道 Bushido Kanji Shirt: Basic Info
- Japanese Kanji: 武士道
- Pronunciation: Bushidoh
- Spelling Variety: Bushido, Bushidou
- Meaning: Bushido, the Virtue of Bushi(武士)/Samurai
- Category: Motto
- Image of this Kanji Word: Stoic, Cool and Strong-minded
武士道 “Bushido” is the Virtue of Samurai. There are 7 virtues introduced in the famous book “Bushido: The Soul of Japan” by Inazou Nitobe.
- 義 (gi: Righteousness)
- 勇 (yuu: Bravery)
- 仁 (jin: Compassion)
- 礼 (rei: Respect)
- 誠 (shin/makoto: Integrity)
- 名誉 (meiyo: Honor)
- 忠義 (chuugi: Loyalty)
武士道 Bushido Kanji Shirt: Who Should be Wearing It
The specific image of this motto usually applies to:
- Fans of Bushido
- Fans of Samurai or a Specific Historical Samurai(Bushi)
- People Who Respect the Philosophy of Samurai
- People Who Want to be Stoic Like a Samurai
- People Training Their Mental Strength
- People Who is Perfectly Loyal to Somebody or Something
武士道 Bushido Kanji Shirt: Examples of Qualification
Of course anyone can wear a Kanji T-shirt. But does this Japanese shirt have a special meaning for me? Should I wear the Kanji Shirt “Bushido”? Here are some examples of actual people who would qualify.
- Whoever Read the 7 Virtues of Bushido in the Basic Info section of this page
- Guys Loving the Philosophy of Samurai
- Kids Loving Laser Sword Knights like the Movie
- a Grandpa Who read the book “Bushido: The Soul of Japan”
- Kendo(剣道) Martial Artists
- Iaido(居合道) Martial Artists
- a Fighting Game Player Using Japanese Swordsman
- a Boy Loving a Samurai Character in a Cartoon
- a Boy Who Wants to be Brave
- Kids Who Wants to Pretend to be Cool and Stoic
- a Guy Who NEVER Betray His Friend Even If Himself Takes a Risk
I hope anybody, who needs to be in the motto “Bushido”, owns these Kanji Clothes.
武士道 Bushido Kanji Shirt: Designs
Items and colors vary. Each Japanese Kanji has 2 choices of text colors, Black or White. And There is also a version with a KansaiChick stamp and English text (translation) available.